ANJA - linen shirt - 100% Linen
- 1 199 kr
A striped, loose fit linen shirt with large practical pockets, stand-up collar and loose fit! Available up to size 3XL and is produced in Europe.
ANJA linen shirt
A striped, loose fit linen shirt with a raised collar and pockets!
A blue and white striped linen shirt with a straight fit, stand-up collar and slim cuffs. The shirt has a hanger and a yoke at the back, the shoulder seams are moved forward, it has large front pockets and a belt at the waist. A classic work wear shirt!
The work shirt is made of 100% flax and is available in sizes S-3XXL.
Details and extras
- Two large, practical front pockets.
- Thin belt and belt loops at the waist.
- Hanger at the back, under yoke.
- Raised collar
- Rounded cuffs
The shirt is available in sizes S-3XL and you can find a link to the size guide HERE.
If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the smaller one if you want a tighter fit, and the bigger one if you want a looser shirt.
- The measurements shown in the pictures above refer only to the garment's measurements (some deviations may occur), and are not the measurements your body should have to fit the size.
- Use the garment measurements to compare with a shirt you already have at home or calculate how much ease you get in the different sizes, at least 4cm is recommended.Your body measurements should be compared with the measurements in the size guide
- Your body measurements should be compared with the measurements in the size guide. If you are hesitating between two sizes, we advise you to choose based on the desired fit.
- If you are used to men's sizes, a men's size M corresponds to our size XL.
The model in the studio picture is 166 cm tall, has a bust width of 93 cm and wears a size M.
Materials, washing instructions and production.
- The shirt can be washed up to 40 degrees, but think about the environment and wash colder when possible.
- Linen needs a lot of water when washed to keep the fibers from breaking, so soak the shirt before putting it in the washing machine.
- The fabric is 100% linen, manufactured in and certified according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1. Please read more about our fabrics HERE.
- The shirt is sewn in Lithuania. Please read more about our production HERE.
If you want to see how our garments look on different bodies or how the colors can vary in different light, please have a look at our Instagramkonto.