AVA Work Trousers -Petrol
- 1 499 kr
The versatile work trousers that work as carpenter's trousers, garden trousers, leisure trousers because they have smart solutions. The pockets and knee pads ar
AVA work trousers petrol
The all-around and durable work trousers that function as carpenter's trousers, gardening trousers and leisure trousers
The work trousers' durable woven stretch over the buttocks and knees adapts to your body. The waist is higher in the back so you don't have to worry when sitting down or squatting. There are two heights on the belt loops and room for a 4 cm wide belt. The trousers have a hammer handle where you can also hang secateurs or gloves. On the left leg there is a ruler pocket and a knife pocket with button and on the right leg you have a pocket for your mobile phone.
The work trousers' woven stretchy material is made in Sweden and the woven main fabric is 100% cotton, both certified with Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1. You will find the same cotton fabric in several of our other garments; Ankle-length Felicia, garden trousers Wilja, dungarees Jenny, shorts Ann and also in the functional canvas jacket Johanna.
Extras and Accessories
You buy the detachable pockets separately and you can attach them either to your belt or directly to the cuffs. That way, you can choose whether you want one or two pockets or maybe no pockets at all.
Choose between the pockets
- LEA, our classic tool pockets, are sold in pairs
- RAKEL, our larger garden pocket with many reinforced small pockets
The knee pads are placed in a knee pad bag that is attached to the outside of the trousers using buttons that are placed through the knee pad loops on eace side of the knee. Then you can choose for yourself whether you need space for knee pads and can then, for example, wash these separately!
- TEA Knee pad bags, sold in pairs and in different sizes.
The work trousers are available in sizes 34-54 and you can find a link to the size guide here. If you are hesitating between two sizes, we advise you to choose the smaller one as they stretch after a few days of use.
- Your body measurements should be compared with the measurements in the size guide.
- The measurements shown in the pictures above refer only to the measurements of the garment (some deviation may occur), and are not the measurements your body should have to fit the size
Materials, washing and production
- The trousers can be washed in up to 60°C, but think about the environment and wash colder when possible.
- The woven elastic material is 96% polyamide and 4% elastane, its certified Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 and produced i Sweden. Read more about the fabric production here.
- Det woven main fabric is 100% cotton, its certified with Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 and produced in Turkey. Read more about the fabric production here.
- The trousers are sewn in Lithuania, read more about the sewing production here.
The model in the studio picture is 173 cm tall and wears a size 38, and 163 cm tall and wears a size 52. If you want to see how our pants fit on more bodies or how the colors can vary in different light, please visit our Instagram account.