Wilja work trousers petrol
- 1 399 kr
WILJA work trousers petrol. A new product that we have been waiting so much for will be here shortly! Place an order today.
WILJA work trousers petrol
Gardening trousers with a relaxed fit.
The work trousers have a high waist with a straight waistband. They are full length and has a relaxed fit over the leg and leg with slightly tapered legs. The visible stitches are in a lighter shade of the trousers fabric. The trousers are made of a durable fabric in 100% cotton, the same fabric that you find in many of our other work wear.
The belt loops at the waist fits a 4 cm wide belt. The trousers have a hammer handle at the back where you can also hang other tools or gloves. The work trousers Wilja has two deep pockets at the front that continues over the side seam and provide two pockets at the back. One has room for eg secateurs and in the other, which closes with a push button, you can store your mobile phone
Extras and Accessories
You buy the detachable pockets separately and you can attach them either to your belt or directly to the cuffs. That way, you can choose whether you want one or two pockets or maybe no pockets at all.
Choose between the pockets
- LEA, our classic tool pockets, are sold in pairs
- RAKEL, our larger garden pocket with many reinforced small pockets
The knee pads are placed in a knee pad bag that is attached to the outside of the trousers using buttons that are placed through the knee pad loops on eace side of the knee. Then you can choose for yourself whether you need space for knee pads and can then, for example, wash these separately!
- TEA Knee pad bags, sold in pairs and in different sizes.
OBS! As Wilja has a wide leg width, you need to buy knee pad pockets in size M or L for them to fit properly.
The work trousers are available in sizes 34-54 and you can find a link to the size guide here. If you are hesitating between two sizes, we advise you to choose the one that bests corresponds to your waist width, as the trousers otherwise has a wide fit.
- Your body measurements should be compared with the measurements in the size guide.
- The measurements shown in the pictures above refer only to the measurements of the garment (some deviation may occur), and are not the measurements your body should have to fit the size
Materials, washing and production
- The trousers can be washed in up to 60°C, but think about the environment and wash colder when possible.
- The woven main fabric contains to 100% of cotton, its certified with Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 and produced in Turkey. Read more about the fabric production here.
- The trousers are sewn in Lithuania, read more about the sewing production here.
The model in the studio picture is 173 cm tall and wears a size 38. If you want to see how our pants fit on more bodies or how the colors can vary in different light, please visit our Instagram account.
The trousers durable fabric in 100% cotton is the same fabric as you can find in many of our other work trousers - flexible Ava, the shorts Ann, the dungarees Jenny and ankle length Felicia. Also the canvas jacket Johanna and apron Maria contains the same fabric.