SARA bag green
- 599 kr
The bag SARA was developed together with Sara Bäckmo at Skillnadens Trädgård. The bag accompanies you out into the garden and you can carry it in many different
The bag Sara is a collaboration between Operose and Sara Bäckmo / Skillnadens Trädgård
A bag that you can carry in several ways and easily adapt to what you need at the moment. The bag has many pockets and compartments, and in each corner there are D-rings that you can attach the straps to for maximum flexibility. The straps are 3 cm wide and can be adjusted from 93 cm as the shortest and 144 cm as the longest, including the width of the bag. Should you need it tighter, it is easy to fold the strap twice.
You can, for example, use the bag;
- Like a holster, with one band around the waist and the other around the leg for stability.
- Like a stable shoulder bag, where you with the lower strap attach the bag firmly to the body and more easily can place it eg. on the back.
- Like a classic shoulder bag.
- Like a bad around your waist.
And even more facts for the knowledge-hungry:
- Two arched pockets that hold, for example, a secateurs or a knife.
- A larger pocket that is 22 cm wide and 16 cm deep.
- The phone pocket has a smart design that easily keeps the phone where you want it.
- The bag is 22 cm wide and 25 cm high.
- The straps are adjustable from 93cm to 144cm.
The bag is available in one size and its straps are adjustable and fit our entire size range. If you want to know more about our sizes and body measurements, there is a link to the size guide here
- The bag can be washed up to 40 degrees, but think about the environment and rather wash colder.
- The woven fabric is in 100% cotton and is made in Turkey. It is certified with Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1.
- The reinforcements are made of Cordura (100% polyamide) and are manufactured in Germany.
- The bag is sewn in Lithuania. Please read more about our production and material selection here.
If you want to see how the bag fits on more bodies or how the colors can vary in different lights, feel free to look at our Instagram account.
“There was no good bag for me to carry in the farm - so we created it ourselves! I love that the bag can be worn in so many ways and easily adapted to body shape and needs. And that it always sits firmly against the body so the stuff stays when I move. Hope you get as much benefit from it as I have ” - Sara Bäckmo, Skillnadens Trädgård
Feel free to read more about Sara Bäckmo and her work at Skillnadens webpage.