JESSICA service pants for pregnant women
- 1 449 kr
Service trousers for you who are pregnant. The work trousers' durable stretch over the buttocks and knees, adapts to your body. The waist is higher at the back.
Service trousers for you who are pregnant
The work trousers durable stretch over the bottom and knee areas forms to your specific body shape. The waistline is high at the back so you don't have to worry when squatting. There is a jersey with buttonhole elastic in the top, over the belly. At the back there is a buckle to better keep the trousers up. On the left leg there is a ruler pocket and a knife pocket with a button and on the right leg you have a pocket for your mobile.
The service trousers for pregnant are available in sizes 36-50, please check our size guide here. Its hard to determine a waist width on a growing waist, so best be if you check your lower hip width! If you can’t decide between two sizes, we advise you to pick the smaller size as they stretch a bit after a few days of wear.
- The trousers can be washed up to 60 degrees, but please consider the environment impact and use a colder wash if possible.
- The elastic material is made of 96% polyamide and 4% elastane, manufactured in Sweden.
- The woven fabric is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, manufactured in Italy.
- The jersey is made of 95% cotton and 5% lycra, manufactured in Lithuania.
- The trousers are sewn in Lithuania.
The model in the studio photo is 164 cm tall and wears a size 38. To get an idea how they look on other bodies or how the colors can vary in different lights, please visit our Instagram account.