ROSMARI Work Trousers for Pregnant -Black
- 1 638 kr
The work trousers for pregnant are available in sizes 36-48. There is a cuff over the belly of the and you can use them well into the pregnancy.
Winner of "Nordbyggs Guldmedalj" for the best new product 2018!
The work trousers durable stretch over the bottom and knee areas forms to your specific body shape. The waistline is high at the back so you don't have to worry when squatting. There is a jersey with buttonhole elastic in the top, over the belly.
The trousers come with a hammer holder, also suitable for secateurs or gloves. On left leg there is a pocket for a folding rule as well as a knife pocket with a button, and the right leg comes with a pocket for your mobile phone. The inside of the two tool pockets are reinforced, and they come with a number of compartments and loops for tool carrying.
The detachable knee pads are purchased separately and are fasten with buttons in the loops located at knee height. They are easily washed separately.
The work trousers for pregnant are available in sizes 36-48, check our size guide here. Its hard to determine a waist width on a growing waist, so best be if you check your lower hip width! If you can’t decide between two sizes, we advise you to pick the smaller size as they stretch a bit after a few days of wear.
- The trousers can be washed up to 60 degrees, but please consider the environment impact and use a colder wash if possible.
- The elastic material is made of 96% polyamide and 4% elastane, manufactured in Sweden.
- The woven fabric is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, manufactured in Italy.
- The jersey is made of 95% cotton and 5% lycra, manufactured in Lithuania.
- The trousers are sewn in Lithuania.
The model in the studio photo is 174 cm tall and wears a size 40. To get an idea how they look on other bodies or how the colours can vary in different lights, please visit our Instagram account.